Can you also help with this?
Although I love helping my clients with their social media I’ve found that after 3 years of strictly doing social media my clients would like help in other areas and more day to day stuff. And I totally get it, not everyone wants to dedicate so many resources just on social media when there are other aspects of their businesses that they would like help with. I also understand that social media will only get you so far if your foundation isn't right; meaning is your website setup properly? Can you clearly and concisely tell someone who your ideal client is? Do you have systems in place that make sure your clients are happy and do repeat business with you? Do you have systems to make sure no leads fall through the cracks? And so on and so on....
So you asked and I listened! I’ve decided to go back to my roots and offer more administrative assistance along with the social media. I freely admit that I miss the more daily interaction and involvement that I use to have with my clients when I was more a part of their everyday runnings of their businesses.
I've been told I'm the "Organizational Queen" and one of my passions is spreadsheets and other tools that help keep you organized, on track and stress-free!
I met Angela on line through LinkedIn and immediately felt comfortable with her. She is professional, highly organized, knowledgeable in her field and takes the pressure off the tasks that I don't have time for which leaves me to do the ones my business needs to move forward! She's a delight to work with, innovative, reliable and you can truly tell how much she cares and loves her work. Angela has been my God sent! I like to call her the "Queen of Organization"
~ Lisa Maciag, Founder, Go Healthy, Live Happy
Not sure what I could help you with?? Here's a quick list to get you started 😉
- Website management
- Email management
- Database Building / Updating Contacts or CRM
- Customer Service- Building & Maintaining Relationships
- Sending of Greetings eCards, Postcards, Event Invitations, etc.
- Calendar Management
- Appointment Scheduling
- Reminder Services
- Event Planning
- Internet Research
- Data Entry in Word, or Google Docs
- Creating / Maintaining Spreadsheets/Databases
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Simple eBook Layout / Formatting
- Report Creation
- Forms Creation
- Lead Generation
- Blog Publishing Management
- Moderating Blog Comments
- Adding Tags & Images to Blog Posts
- Sending Client Invoices
- General Bookkeeping
- Graphic creation for social media
- Social Media Management Tasks
- Creating Facebook Fan Pages / Groups (see example below)
- Posting and Scheduling Facebook Insights
- Promoting Facebook Pages
- Collating and Interpreting Facebook Insights
- Creating a Twitter Account
- Managing and Increasing Your Twitter Following
- Schedule Tweets and Track Mentions and Hashtags
- Create and Manage LinkedIn Account / Profile
- Editing / Proofreading Emails
- Upload Videos on YouTube
- Moderating YouTube Comments
- Uploading Videos to other Video Sharing Sites / Social Media
- Creating a New List in Email Marketing Software
- Creating and Scheduling Broadcast Emails to Promote Content
- Editing Follow-up Emails and Auto-responders
- Newsletters publishing management
So if you're looking for help with your social media and/or other tasks to help keep you moving forward let's talk!